Zen Gardens have no certain scale, they`re present in huge expansive spaces just as they are in miniature desktop gardens, small portions of backyard are commonly transformed in peaceful, quiet spaces.
2. Mineral waves of great simplicity
3. Water and lush vegetation
Water can define a place, being interpreted as mineral or actually being water are two different things in materiality yet how you perceive and understand it is truly important.
4. Rocky landscape and water
5. Simple background transformed
Water, wood, stone, gravel and vegetation tailored to channel calm and peace.
6. Serene zen garden in equilibrium
The water mirror anticipates balance in the form of raked gravel, rocks and punctual vegetation. The splendid setting here is animated by light as well.
7. Calm in nature
A Zen Garden can take many forms, the mineral presence often simplifies the principle of balance but a whole park can be designed with the same set of principles.
8. Safe passage embraced by stone and greenery
9. Contemporary refuge immersed in vegetation
10. Ocean of sand and gravel
Zen Gardens ought to help one find peace, concentration, it is traditionally a focus point used in Buddhist thought and meditation, quiet, peaceful contemplation. Writers and artists have often talked about how the methodical raking helps them find creativity.
11. Determine your balance
12. Contrast between elements
Any space can shelter the striking form of art, meditation is something that you choose to do not something you ought to expect from the design itself. The contrast between the elements, the presence of the mineral can help one concentrate and focus indirectly, the ambiance seeks to balance itself with all its components, you included.
Photography by Studio H Landscape Architecture
13. Tailor a small universe
14. Naturalness sculpted
15. Blend vegetation with mineral components
16. Vegetation and water
17. Zen garden organic interpretation
18. Peaceful layers
Transitions can be envisioned bold or seamless, equilibrium ought to define them regardless.
19. Oasis of serenity
A small backyard transformed with water features and lush vegetation seeking balance whilst offering one peace and calm.
20. Path through green heaven
21. Sculptural rectangular and organic composition
22. Water features bordering a small yard
23. Corner Zen garden
24. Small yard Zen garden landscaping
25. Space controlled by nature
26. Courtyard with a balanced Zen core
27. Bamboo garden nourished by water
28. Organic garden landscape design
29. Surreal landscape shaped by simple elements
30. Oceans of raked sand
31. Mineral zen garden design in control
32. Simple refuge, peaceful calm
In a highly fast-paced world the Zen Garden represents a beautiful point in which one chooses to simply stand still, to concentrate and focus, to find peace.