Landscaping Ideas with Crepe Myrtles
Crepe Myrtles have an attractive, exfoliating bark ranging from gray to pink. These trees are relatively low maintenance and can tolerate various soil conditions, making them a popular landscape choice.
1. Red Crepe Myrtle Shrubs
Here are Brilliant-looking Red Crepe Myrtle shrubs that can uplift any home.
2. Pink Crepe Myrtle for Landscaping
A great Landscaping Idea with Crepe Myrtles is a single crepe myrtle shrub near the path surrounded by green shrubs.
3. Crepe Myrtle in the Flower Bed
Check out these amazing crepe myrtles spreading their beauty in the flower bed.
4. Pink Crepe Myrtle Bushes
These crepe myrtle bushes will entice everyone who comes to pay you a visit.
5. Red Crepe Myrtle Flowers
One of the best Landscaping Ideas with Crepe Myrtles is red crepe myrtle blooms with their rich color.
6. Tall Pink Crepe Myrtle
These tall pink crepe myrtles can uplift any front yard and will allure everyone with their beauty.
7. A Single Crepe Myrtle in the Front Yard
A single crepe myrtle can do wonders for the front yard, making it a great Landscaping Idea with Crepe Myrtles.
8. Red Crepe Myrtle with a Stone-lined Flower Bed
A stone-lined flower bed with a red crepe myrtle is exactly what the perfect landscaping idea needs.
9. A Tall White Crepe Myrtle near the Fence or Boundary
The calming beauty and privacy that this white crepe myrtle provides makes it the perfect choice to plant near fences and boundaries.
10. Pink Crepe Myrtle in the Front Yard
This lush pink crepe myrtle looks like it’s straight out of a movie and will entice everyone who passes by your home.
11. A Flower Bed of Crepe Myrtle with Bushes
This massive pink crepe myrtle surrounded by little shrubs in a flower bed is one of the best Landscaping Ideas with Crepe Myrtles.
12. Pink Crepe Myrtle in Grass Flower Bed
Check out this wonderful pink crepe myrtle in a round flower bed covered with bright grass.
13. White Crepe Myrtle Near the Entry
This white crepe myrtle near the entry will captivate everyone and uplift your entrance.
14. Pink Crepe Myrtles in Gravel
Here is another amazing Landscaping Idea with Crepe Myrtles with pink crepe myrtles in a gravel-filled flower bed.
15. Pink Crepe Myrtle Diverging Pathways
What could be prettier than this pink crepe myrtle diverging two pathways in your home?
16. Crepe Myrtle as Privacy Screen
Tall pink myrtles can also be used as a privacy screen near the boundary to keep prying eyes out.
17. Crepe Myrtles with Light Foliage near the Fence
Another one of the best Landscaping Ideas with Crepe Myrtles is planting thin crepe myrtles in a flower bed near the boundary wall.
18. Small Red Crepe Myrtle near Boundaries
Red crepe myrtles are always a beauty when it comes to these amazing shrubs for your garden.
19. Small Crepe Myrtle in Flower Bedaound the House
You can also use smaller crepe myrtles in the flower bed like this Landscaping Idea with Crepe Myrtles.
20. A Flower Bed of Crepe Myrtles and Small Bushes
Small bushed complementing the tall crepe myrtles make an amazing front yard with a play on sizes.
21. Pink Crepe Myrtle Uplifting the Front Yard
Pink crepe myrtles are one of the best Landscaping Ideas with Crepe Myrtles for the front yard owing to their vibrant blooms.
22. A Pair of White Crepe Myrtles in the Driveway Entry
A pair of white crepe myrtles is exactly what every driveway entry needs if you want your home to stand out.
23. Pink Crepe Myrtle Screen
You can also follow this Landscaping Idea with Crepe Myrtles and plant these beauties in the front yard to create a privacy screen.
24. Pink Crepe Myrtle and Small Bushes with Red Blooms
These small bushed with red blooms enhance the beauty of the large crepe myrtle in the flower bed.
25. Purple and Pink Crepe Myrtle Flower Bed
Purple and pink crepe myrtles for the flower bed are a great choice if you want a low-maintenance beauty for your garden.
26. Crepe Myrtles for Shade
Crepe myrtles also provide shade, as evident with this Landscaping Idea with Crepe Myrtles.
27. Crepe Myrtle in Brick-lined Flower Bed
A circular brick-lined flower bed with a crepe myrtle is one of the best Landscaping Ideas with Crepe Myrtles.
28. Crepe Myrtles Near the Stone Wall Boundary
You can also add crepe myrtles in a flower bed near a stone wall or boundary wall to add a touch of magnificence to your home.
29. White Crepe Myrtle near a Path
Look at this amazing white crepe myrtle providing shade to yellow and orange blooms and making the pathway stand out.
30. Curvy Flower Bed with Crepe Myrtles
Want more with less effort? Follow one of the best Landscaping Ideas with Crepe Myrtles and add these beauties to a curvy bordered flower bed.